Tuesday 3 May 2016

STOP YOUR MAN FROM CHEATING!!! DO THIS TODAY


cheats

Most times women see men as cheats and that's why ladies do say that ''All men are the cheats!!!'' . However there are some reasons why men cheat and when avoided you will see your man clinching to you for eternity. If you are experiencing issues in your marriage or relationship as regards your husband having affairs with other ladies the best thing to do is not to divorce or quit the relationship, it can easily be resolved by doing the few things listed below. So be rest assured that you will get results positively.


                   HOW TO STOP MEN FROM CHEATING

Many ladies wonder why their man cheat notwithstanding that they have given him all in their custody ( love, care, wealth, money, intimacy ) and some wrongly attribute it to being innate and natural in men to cheat. Base on expert advise these views are totally wrong and should be discarded. So it is advisable for ladies to do the following in order to stop your man from cheating:

  • Avoid  Nagging: Most men don't feel comfortable when their spouse or girlfriend talks to them in an awkward manner. Try as much as you can to avoid nagging, be polite when you talk to him about some issues which you think is going wrong. He tend to understand more when you don't nag at him.


  • Don't always make yourself available: Boredom can ruin relationship if not properly checked. Couples most times get tired of seeing each other repeating same thing everyday,  so it is better advised to engage yourself with some other things which will keep you busy and consequently make you scarce from your man. Please that doesn't mean you should completely desert your husband or boyfriend, if you do then you might end up rubbishing the relationship or marriage.Therefore this point should be applied with serious caution. When properly done you will see your hubby missing you once again and any intimacy lost will be restored.

  • Always try something new: It is absurd to keep doing same thing same way, you have to figure out ways of doing something different. This will make your boyfriend or husband not to predict you, keep surprising him with the way you do things which ranges from cooking, conduct, intimacy etc. Please try to keep it positive.

  • Accommodation: Most times ladies tend to be too accommodating. Men get into relationships with a very clear picture of what a lifetime partner looks like and this is often in stark contrast to whom he may have dated casually. Women work to become the person their partner wants them to be and in doing so, they lose themselves. One day, their man wakes up and realize this is  not what he asked for.


  •  Freedom: You don't have to tie him down at home to stop him from cheating, allow him have his freedom to do things ways that pleases him as far as it doesn't affect you negatively. Most ladies complain when their man out with his friends or clinch to their hobby. You don't need to turn the relationship into confinement.
  •   See also: How to approach a girl for a date                                             http://timesupdate.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/tips-on-how-to-approach-girl-for-date.html

  • Watch his emotion: Men naturally lacks patience. When things are going wrong in their life they result to drinking, drugs and ladies. They feel like these stuff will help give them temporal relief. So when you man is passing through challenges try to stick to him and render any help you can. Show him you are the best by understanding him. 

  • Keep your relationship first: When you place anything above your relationship or marriage then it is doomed to fail. Many of the so-called career women has blew their relationships and marriages  up by placing money, fame, career above their it, this is an express ticket for your hubby to go cheating. So try  to prioritize your relationship. 

          Note finally that these tips are both for singles and the married.


7 comments:


  1. Priest Omigodo
    I was Looking for Spells to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage. Now because of you I am living a happy married life and also my love life is restored. Thanks for Saving My Marriage. Your love and protection marriage spells have done wonders in my entire life. I will always run to you for help, I believe your ancestral powers are beyond human imagination, if you need his help you can contact him on his email adress: omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk his cell phone on +2348079367204 "

    ReplyDelete

  2. My wife was filing a divorce because she found out i was cheating, i was confuse until i came acrose priest omigodo online who help me to stop the process the divorce case with his powerful spell in just a day contact the great spell caster for help on OMIGODOSHRINE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK or call his number on 2348079367204

    ReplyDelete

  3. I used to think magick was bogus but after Martin left me I felt open-minded to try it. Maybe I was desperate too. But this is real! You restored the love we had for each other. And now he proposed as you promised he would! I am your friend forever and very grateful for all of this. I will come back again, very soon contact the great spell caster for help on OMIGODOSHRINE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK or call his number on 2348079367204 .
    Daniela U.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Omigodo , I thank you for all that luck you brought to me. I was so desperate when I first contacted you, but since you gave me hope and sounded so genuine, I gave your spell a go. Now I don't even think about what it cost me. Your help is much more valuable than I thought! I am very pleased to know you. Sincerely, Your Friend And you can contact him at: omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348079367204
    Johanna L. - LA

    ReplyDelete

  5. All my respect and love to a lady who literally changed my life with her magic and kindness his email and phone number is omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk +2348079367204.
    Alberto Gilles - Italy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u!! Thank u!!! This is crazy! I was doing a relaxing ceremony you gave me and meditated on him coming back and the door knocked and there he was? Is this the candid camera?? OMG YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING his contact informations is +2348079367204{omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk!!!
    Katie - Orlando Fl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priest Omigodo, Thanks for everything. You are the best amongst all the spellcasters I tried these last months. They gave me little results but none of them did what you done. I hardly believe this but you just fulfilled my dream. I say it again: You are the best spell caster contact him via {omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk +2348079367204
    Justine D.

    ReplyDelete